Tim Toomey- Tim is always very commercially attuned and deals with matters quickly and cost effectively
At Ward Hadaway, we’re here to help and our team of digital and technology solicitors have decades of collective experience advising on new, emerging and disruptive technology.
Our clients are working at the cutting edge of their industries and rely on our legal expertise to navigate them through often unchartered territories.
With a wealth of knowledge on how the law affects the sector, our technology lawyers also understand how to tackle its challenges and focus on protecting and unlocking the value in your company.
We pride ourselves on getting to grips with your business needs and providing clear, pragmatic and creative advice that ensures your commercial ambitions and growth plans are met.
Many of our clients work on a cross-border basis and we draw upon the experience of the Geneva Group International (GGI) network and our partner firms to provide seamless access to international advice and expertise.
For clear and focused advice from our technology experts, talk to us today.
Work we have done
- Acting for a Dutch-based IT service provider on claims arising following a pilot study prior to a company-wide roll-out by a multi-national food producer
- Advising a major provider of outsourcing services regarding termination and step-in rights in connection with a major government agency
- Acting for a NHS Trust in assessing the cause of delay and a major cost overrun on a key patient administration system and implementing an exit strategy
- Acting for an IT service provider in defending claims following a major data breach and resulting ICO investigation
- Acting for a software supplier in a claim for copyright infringement arising from the alteration of file structures to assist data migration from a legacy system
- Acting for a supplier of website services in defending claims by an on-line retailer following termination of a project to build a new site
- Acting for an NHS Trust in relation to alleged breach of Licence claims and threatened termination of key IT services
- Acting for an IT service provider to a London law firm and defending claims following a hack and a resulting claim by a property client to recover a significant loss