Laura Darnley’s spotlight was excellent, being very informative and helpful in breaking down what options employers have when it comes to employing EU nationals and breaking down the differences between workers with settled/pre-settled status and those without.
Not complying fully with the law can affect your business’ ability to operate in the UK and hire foreign nationals. We offer a full legal visa and immigration advice service. Our immigration lawyers advise on ‘right to work’ checks to ensure you don’t fall foul of the rules.
Our team of dedicated, specialist immigration solicitors work in partnership with our clients to secure a range of visas, dependent on each individual circumstance.
For many entrepreneurs and founders we secure Global Talent, Start-up and Innovator visas to utilise global immigration routes to strengthen their operations, via our immigration solicitors in Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle.
For businesses with a UK office, we have a 100% success rate for sponsorship licence applications and offer a full sponsorship management service, acting as registered legal representatives and Level 1 Users, as well as providing compliance audits and training for ongoing licence management and duties.
Our significant experience covers offering our immigration advice services on a variety of business immigration matters and we are recognised as leading advisors on Global Talent visas, as well as Skilled Worker visas and Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visas.
Due to the complexity of immigration law, no two issues are the same. So when you need bespoke advice, tailored to ensure you have the correct policies in place which fully comply with regulations, trust our immigration lawyers, you’re in capable hands.
- 100% success rate on sponsor licence applications, act as registered legal representative and Level 1 User, provide compliance audits, training on sponsor licence management and duties
- Advise on applications for points based visas including:
- Skilled Worker visas (formerly Tier 2 General) for individuals with an offer of employment and sponsorship in the UK
- Global Mobility visas for individuals transferring from an overseas office to the employer’s UK based office
- Student visas for those looking to study at UK universities and Graduate visas for those wanting to work in the UK after graduation
- Switching visa types from within the UK
- Expertise of applying for endorsement and visas for entrepreneurs and founders in respect of the Start-Up and Innovator visas
- Experts in advising on the Global Talent visa (previously known as the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa) having advised on over 100 endorsement applications for exceptional talent and exceptional promise, primarily in the digital technology sector (Tech Nation visa), arts and culture (including film and fashion) and engineering, science and medicine
- Specialism in handling applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) under the Points Based System and 10 year route as well as subsequent applications for naturalising as a British citizen
- Experience of advising on family visas for dependants, spouses and children both under the Points Based System and Appendix FM
- Advising companies and individuals in relation to the recruitment and retention of EU nationals, the EU Settlement Scheme and right to work checks for EU nationals post-Brexit
- Advising on all aspects of the right to work process including carrying out right to work checks, audits, challenging civil penalties and providing policies and training
- Recruitment of overseas workers into hard to fill, UK based vacancies where there are skills shortages
- Advising individuals on suitable visa options depending on their circumstances
- Helping businesses benefit from immigration routes to maximise global immigration opportunities
- Transparent and flexible pricing structures to suit your requirements including fixed fee arrangements
We have recently launched a dedicated visa guidelines hub which is full of clear, useful guidance to help those wishing to live, work and recruit into the UK navigate the complex legal territory that is immigration law.
Applying for a visa is a complex process. On this dedicated website, our immigration experts have cut through the mountains of regulation. We present clear answers to the frequently asked questions of those who want to move to the UK to work or study, and of businesses wishing to recruit individuals from overseas.