Laura Darnley’s spotlight was excellent, being very informative and helpful in breaking down what options employers have when it comes to employing EU nationals and breaking down the differences between workers with settled/pre-settled status and those without.
We offer a full legal visa service and act as our clients’ representative to ensure you don’t fall foul of the rules.
Our team of dedicated, specialist immigration solicitors work in partnership with our clients to secure a range of visas, dependent on each individual circumstance.
For many entrepreneurs and founders we secure Global Talent visas, Start-up visas and Innovator visas to allow them to establish their businesses in the UK.
For individuals with a job offer from a UK based company, we obtain Skilled Worker Tier 2 General and Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visas to allow them to commence employment. Where there employer doesn’t already have a sponsor licence required for the visa, we assist the business with obtaining this and have a 100% success rate for sponsorship licence applications.
Our significant experience covers advising on securing the right to remain in the UK permanently through Indefinite Leave to Remain and settled status as well as becoming a British citizen.
Due to the complexity of immigration law, no two issues are the same. So when you need bespoke advice, tailored to ensure you are applying for the most appropriate visa and that you meet the eligibility criteria , trust our experts, you’re in capable hands.
- Advise on applications for points based visas including:
- Skilled Worker (formerly Tier 2 General) visas for individuals with an offer of employment and sponsorship in the UK
- Global Mobility visas for individuals transferring from an overseas office to the employer’s UK based office
- Student visas for those looking to study at UK universities and Graduate visas for those wanting to work in the UK after graduation
- Switching visa types from within the UK
- Expertise of applying for endorsement and visas for entrepreneurs and founders in respect of the Start-Up and Innovator visas
- Experts in advising on the Global Talent visa (previously known as the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa) having advised on over 100 endorsement applications for exceptional talent and exceptional promise, primarily in the digital technology sector (Tech Nation visa), arts and culture (including film and fashion) and engineering, science and medicine
- Specialism in handling applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) under the Points Based System and 10 year route as well as subsequent applications for naturalising as a British citizen
- Experience of advising on family visas for dependants, spouses and children both under the Points Based System and Appendix FM
- Advising individuals EU nationals on their right to work in the UK post-Brexit
- Advising individuals on suitable visa options depending on their circumstances
- Transparent and flexible pricing structures to suit your requirements including fixed fee arrangements
We have recently launched a dedicated visa guidelines hub which is full of clear, useful guidance to help those wishing to live, work and recruit into the UK navigate the complex legal territory that is immigration law.
Applying for a visa is a complex process. On this dedicated website, our immigration experts have cut through the mountains of regulation. We present clear answers to the frequently asked questions of those who want to move to the UK to work or study, and of businesses wishing to recruit individuals from overseas.