Ward Hadaway has been named Employment Team of the Year at the annual Northern Law Awards.
Immigration law is not only complex, it is also constantly subject to change.
Obtaining the right visa, first time, is of fundamental importance to an individual’s ability to live and work in the UK.
Our specialist immigration team handles the full spectrum of immigration matters, providing focused, timely legal support to individuals both applying to come to the UK and living in the UK.
Combining employment and immigration expertise and the ability to deal with the authorities, we are uniquely placed to advise you on the full range of visa applications and immigration issues regarding obtaining a visa, travelling to and working in the UK, extending and switching your visa and ultimately applying for indefinite leave to remain or settlement.
We are one of only a few firms with a true expertise in advising on the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa, specifically focusing on the digital technology sector and the arts. We work with individuals with exceptional talent and exceptional promise, who are applying for endorsement and their visa from both inside the UK and overseas, as well as businesses looking to recruit an individual on a Tier 1 visa.
Our team can provide assistance in a wide range of areas including:
- Applying for leave to enter and leave to remain under Tier 2 General and Intra Company transfer as well as assisting sponsoring organisations with obtaining for a sponsor licence and their duties as a sponsor.
- Preparing applications for endorsement for the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa and advising on subsequent visa applications.
- Advising on the EU Settlement Scheme and rights of and options for EU nationals and their dependants in light of Brexit.
- Students applying for Tier 4 visas as well as switching from Tier 4 to another visa category on conclusion of their studies in the UK.
- Applications for visas for overseas dependants of British citizens, EU Nationals and Points Based System visa holders.
- Applications for settlement and Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK in addition to British Citizenship.
We also assist individuals with complex, urgent immigration issues relating to their current visa status, expiry and curtailment of their visas and the impact of such issues on their immigration history.
We are members of ILPA (the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association) and we also offer free initial, 20 minute consultations for visa applicants to consider their eligibility for a specific visa type.
For further details on how we can help you to negotiate the minefield of the UK’s immigration rules and policy, please get in touch.
For details in relation to certain immigration applications, please click here.