From 1 October 2022, the way that employers can carry out right to work checks is changing.
Isabelle provides support in relation to all aspects of employment law, including:
- Drafting contracts of employment, staff handbooks and consultancy agreements.
- Supporting businesses with HMRC enquiries regarding the National Minimum Wage Regulations.
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims including claims involving whistleblowing, unfair dismissal, unlawful deductions from wages and disability discrimination.
- Advising both businesses and individuals in relation to settlement agreements and exit strategies.
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Supporting businesses with a range of data protection issues including complex and time sensitive subject access requests.
Isabelle also advises on a wide range of immigration issues, including:
- Helping businesses apply for and obtain sponsor licences.
- Supporting individuals with visa applications including Skilled Worker visas and Global talent visas.
- Advising both businesses and individuals about the EU Settlement Scheme and working in the UK following Brexit.
- Helping businesses maintain sponsor licences and comply with their sponsor duties.
- Advising businesses on how to prevent illegal working and conducting right to work checks.