They offer unparalleled legal knowledge and advice to clients at critical moments during disputes providing practical effective solutions including unparalleled litigation expertise.
Our intellectual property specialists and chartered trademark and design attorneys has expertise in disputes relating to trade marks, passing off, patents, copyright, confidential information and domain name issues. We act for a range of clients including SMEs, Plcs, NHS Trusts and public bodies.
Most importantly we have strong relationships with leading overseas law firms, enabling us to provide top quality expertise through one point of contact when dealing with cases involving an international element. We also regularly deal with applications for emergency injunctive relief.
Safeguard your business intelligence through our specialist team. We’re here to help.
- Advising an IT company in a software copyright infringement claim, securing a successful settlement ultimately by negotiation
- Acting for a company in the oil and gas sector in a multi-million pound international dispute relating to patent infringement. The dispute concerned entitlement to a European patent and proceedings were issued in a number of foreign jurisdictions
- Defending a major packaging manufacturer against claims of alleged infringement of registered and unregistered design rights
- Acting for a large technology PLC on potential disputes relating to domain names and registered trademarks.
- Acting for a software supplier in a claim for copyright infringement arising from the alteration of file structures to assist data migration from a legacy system.
- Acting for an NHS Trust in relation to alleged breach of Licence claims and threatened termination of key IT services.
- Acting for a US packaging supplier on issues around ownership of IPR and recovery of world-wide sales by a UK based company.ju