I have dealt with Ward Hadaway on many complex and business critical outsourcing deals and have always been provided with an excellent service from Damien Charlton and his team. The knowledge and support they provide allows us to trade on equal footing with our clients' external legal teams which are in the main, City law firms. The service that Damien and his team provide has always been responsive with the right level of challenge, and their ability to understand our business enabled them to ensure that not only were we getting the pure legal advice we needed but it was wrapped up with a commercially focussed approach that delivered a high quality of advice and service.
He has advised extensively in relation to outsourcing contracts, including:
- Acting for a leading supplier in a complex framework contract worth in excess of £400m, which includes the provision of transactional print and inbound mail services
- Advising a warehousing and logistics company in relation to outsourcing contracts in the automotive sector
- Negotiating a high value print outsourcing sub-contract arrangement between an IT service provider and a print service provider
Damien has implemented complex group reorganisations within multi-national listed corporates, and also substantial privately-owned businesses.
His joint venture experience includes projects for property developers, and also complex cross-border collaborations in the vehicle manufacturing sector.
In the healthcare sector, recent projects include:
- Dental practice sales (NHS, private and mixed practices)
- GP partnership agreements
- Service level agreements for delivery of health services