The commercial team at Ward Hadaway has a broad range of expertise, providing a one-stop-shop for large corporate clients, for everything from GDPR queries, pensions issues to consumer matters. Their responsiveness is what sets them apart. Ward Hadaway are always keen and willing to help.
Service providers are often asked to sign up to complex, long term contracts with customers, and our market-leading outsourcing team has the experience and expertise to help. Our specialist lawyers can also assist you with workforce and property issues, GDPR and data protection issues, corporate acquisitions and disposals, commercial disputes, and regulatory compliance, so you can be confident that you are in safe hands.
With the resources, experience, and expertise that you would expect from a Top 100 law firm, our team can also provides valuable strategic input into the wider issues that can affect the growth of your business.
We also make it a priority to get to know your business, so that we can always provide pragmatic and commercial legal advice that delivers results.
Work we have done
- Acting for a large corporate client in relating to a contract for the provision of inbound mail processing for a large savings organisation
- Acting for a leading supplier in a complex framework contract worth approx £450m, which includes the provision of transactional print, and inbound mail services, to a high street bank;
- Advising a financial services and technology company in relation to a range of corporate and commercial matters
- Advising a logistics and warehousing company on a long-term high value contract to supply a “just in time” parts delivery service to an automobile production plant
- Advising an on a contract worth over £15m per annum for the provision customer communication services to a large insurance provider, including, software as a service elements, inbound mail management and the provision of on-site administration teams
- Advising a leading supplier of customer communications services on various acquisitions including:
- a business that specialises in brand response and customer relationship marketing
- a customer experience marketing services provider
- a video and film production specialist
- Advising on a complex dispute relating to the financial provisions of a multi-service outsourcing contract which resulted in a successful mediation and settlement
- Acting for a group of local authorities in a dispute with a major waste recycling business regarding the proper interpretation of their respective obligations under a long term contract for the recycling of waste
- Advising a major provider of outsourcing services to a bank regarding termination and step-in rights
- Acting for a food packaging company in a claim for losses arising out of a supply of defective goods. The claim was funded by after the event legal expenses insurance and settled on favourable terms
- Acting for a printing company defending a multi-million-pound claim by a government agency for breach of contractual duties to protect confidential material from theft
- Acting for commercial agents and their employers in claims arising out of breaches or terminations of agreements governed by the Commercial Agents Regulations
- Acting for a local vehicle rental company in defending proceedings by an international car manufacturer relating to a distributorship agreement, ultimately securing a successful settlement via mediation
- Advising on compliance issues with email marketing.
- Providing strategic advice in relation to GDPR and providing advice on bespoke contract amendments required