The team has all the technical and technological capabilities required in its sphere of work and as a client I have always felt fully supported on a technical and personal level.
When it comes to commissioning services, supplies, works, major outsourcings procurement and contracts, arrangements can be complex. They require commercial skills to ensure robust and appropriate agreements are in place, creating working relationships that ultimately lead to successful health outcomes.
Our specialist team of public sector commercial lawyers is here to help. When it comes to working smart, to understanding the complexities of your world; where the public, private and third sectors often converge, we have unparalleled experience and understanding and are adept at creating value.
From helping structure new ways of working, through outsourcing, company structures and trading companies, to supporting the development of public/private joint ventures, to procurement, contracting and dealing with disputes and insolvency, we’re here to help.
Our dedicated team are known for their razor-sharp commercial focus and sector knowledge. Our clients are our number one priority and we’ve won awards for our work. So you can rest assured, if you work in the healthcare sector and need a team on your side to navigate the road ahead, create best value and get the job done, we’re in your corner.
- Advice and design on procurement processes
- Tailored terms and conditions
- Bespoke procurement processes involving specific frameworks and evaluation processes
- Complimentary training
- Defending challenges
- Successful challenges
- Tailoring existing framework solutions to meet client needs
- Weekly updates
- Procurement Hotline
- Dedicated health-sector commercial specialists work with you on bespoke contracts, tailored standard form arrangements and their input is complimented with a wide range of specialisms including on VAT, GDPR, Pensions, Employment, Property and Regulatory matters
- Support is provided by genuine ultra-specialists for example in IT, AI, FM, diagnostic equipment and construction
- Support on contracting structure ensures efficiencies including tax efficiencies
- Input on structure of transactions is also supplemented by specialist knowledge on unlocking opportunity for example through alternative funding vehicles
- Market leaders in PFI, PPP, Managed Equipment Services
- Leading advisors on FM outsourcings and insourcings
- Corporate structures
- New wave outsourcings
- Trading companies
- Between NHS Trusts and other NHS organisations
- Between NHS organisations and private sector
- Between NHS organisation and the 3rd and voluntary sectors
- Force Majeure
- PFI buy outs
- PFI default
- Step in
- Compensation claims
- Condition and compliance surveys
- Due diligence
- Handback arrangements
- TUPE transfers
- Assisting in compiling proofs of debt
- Assisting with contingency plans
- Assisting with recovery
- Dealing with administration / administrators
- Dealing with Liquidations / Liquidators
Our experience in ‘sorting out’ contracts which have not performed in accordance with their terms has helped to draft future proofed arrangements and to provide a variety of options for risk and reward.