We cannot recommend Ward Hadaway more highly....All [members of the team] completed their various roles calmly and efficiently, being the friendly contact at the end of a phone or e-mail almost immediately whenever we needed help and advice. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any other dentist who is contemplating the sale, or indeed purchase, of a dental practice.
Our expert team is here to help and working with us, you can draw on our extensive expertise and experience, providing a full legal service to dentists and practices across the UK.
From practice acquisitions and sales, associate agreements and practice incorporations to partnership agreements, cost sharing agreements, disputes, retirement planning and more, we understand your world.
We combine our dental and healthcare sector expertise with the acumen of a full service commercial law firm so that you benefit from a 360-degree view, taking into consideration all perspectives so that we achieve the best outcome for you.
You’ll also have peace of mind in the knowledge that we are Members of the National Association of Specialist Dentist Accountants and Lawyers.
- Handling NHS, private and mixed practice sales and acquisitions – both asset and share deals
- Preparing expense sharing agreements and partnership deeds
- Advising on the temporary partnership route to acquire an NHS contract
- Advising lenders on dental practice purchases, including conducting due diligence exercises
- Advising on sale and purchase of orthodontic practices
- Assisting practices in resolving disputes with partners and former partners
- Dealing with property transfers, buying, selling, developing and leasing premises
- Acting on partnership reorganisations and mortgaging of dental premises
- Advising associates on contractual and pay issues
- Advising Data Protection issues and GDPR compliance
- Advising practices on all employment issues