We have a real sense of a fresh approach from Ward Hadaway in terms of client engagement which is providing the Trust with added value benefits in terms of both cost and quality of service.
You want to maximise the potential of your estate and protect its assets, whilst ensuring its day-to-day efficiency and long term sustainability.
You need the support of knowledgeable experts who invest time in understanding your unique circumstances, who you trust implicitly and who will work as an extension of your organisation.
Our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team of NHS property, construction, planning, environmental and property litigation lawyers are here to help. We’ve been working with the NHS for over 25 years and our seamless approach allows us to support your long term goals, whilst focussing on the details that matter.
We’ll act as a trusted partner who will integrate fully with your organisation to future-proof your estate and maximise its potential. We’re pro-active, straightforward and always here, allowing you to concentrate on the job in hand.
- Agreements for lease
- Asset management
- Audits of occupational interests (risks and opportunities)
- Estate management issues
- Heads of Terms
- Lease negotiations
- Lease renewals
- Lease surrenders and assignments
- Licences and consents
- Licences and Tenancies at will
- Rent reviews, break clauses and service charge disputes
- Repairs, dilapidations and related disputes
- Strategic estate planning
- Training on topics such as how to procure vacant possession and pitfalls to avoid when terminating leases
- Development agreement disputes
- Dilapidations disputes (interim and terminal)
- Enforcement of covenants (freehold and leasehold)
- Enforcement of option agreements
- Judicial review
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Leasehold disposal issues
- Possession claims (including adverse possession)
- Professional negligence
- Rent review
- Residential landlord & tenant
- Rights of light/rights of way disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Tenant insolvency
- Tribunal and court representation
- Valuation disputes (including First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) matters)