Very personable and knowledgeable, with a mixed skill set that compliments the team make-up. Thoroughness in every aspect of the work, including the construction element when that was required in dealing with a very complicated project around PFI and a termination of the agreement.
Successful outcomes are determined by a range of factors. Projects are often complex, involving multiple stakeholders, so having the right processes and procedures in place from the outset, ensuring clarity and covering all the finer details, are vital to short- and long-term success.
Getting the right legal advice will ensure all parties are clear on roles, responsibilities and outcomes enabling transparency and protection for all parties. And if things are not as expected, our advice is more essential than ever.
When it comes to PPP/PFI and LIFT schemes, our team of experts is amongst the most experienced in the UK. We have been entrusted with many ‘pathfinders’ and ‘firsts’ – leading the way on some high profile public/private sector projects across the country, and being uniquely experienced when things need to be resolved too. At the forefront of the very latest guidance, we provide bespoke, pragmatic and up-to-date advice, providing you with robust and clear support.
Our multi-award winning team has strength and depth in numbers, led by experienced individuals in this specialist area of law. Whatever your needs, we’re here for you, from the inception of your project through to completion, and beyond. With our end-to-end solutions, you’re safe in the knowledge that your legal requirements are covered, so you can concentrate on delivering partnership projects with game-changing results.
- Addressing poor performance
- Bespoke and tailored contracting
- Business cases
- Compensation on termination
- Compliance, governance and vires
- Contract interpretation and application
- Default termination
- Dispute resolution ( including mediation, adjudication, arbitration, court processes and settlements)
- Due diligence and information gathering and analysis
- Efficiencies in operational schemes
- Funding arrangements
- Management and monitoring
- Payment mechanism issues
- PFI reviews and refreshed thinking
- Procurement processes and compliance
- Voluntary termination