Jeremy Hardy is viewed favourably by market sources, who commend 'his ability to think tactically and to see the bigger picture.'
Jeremy’s experience includes:
- Advising on land assembly issues involving the removal of tenants, issues of ownership of land including adverse possession and rights of way
- Acting for landlords and tenants with regard to disputes concerning breaches of covenants in leases, including forfeiture, claims for damages and applications for relief from forfeiture
- Advising local authorities on various land issues including rights of way and land encroachment
- Alienation issues, including consents to assignment and underletting and the unreasonable withholding of consent and issues arising from this
- Specific performance claims
- Advising on issues relating to agricultural land including termination of tenancies, succession issues and arbitrations