Ward Hadaway has announced the promotion of 13 lawyers across the firm to recognise the great talent within the business.
Estate rationalisation and property disposals form a key part of the public sector strategy to save costs and work more efficiently.
Our dedicated public sector team can advise on every step of this process, from support with estate audits and strategic estate planning, and the setting up of Asset Backed Vehicles, through to the disposal process itself.
We can offer tailored advice on:
- Appropriation/statutory powers
- Best consideration
- Community rights
- Conditional contracts
- Mines and minerals
- Procurement and State Aid considerations
- Sales and leasebacks
- Sales by auction
- Securing public realm works
- Securing vacant possession
- Statutory infrastructure agreements
- Title due diligence
- Village greens and public rights of way
For a legal service that helps you get on with your important issues, please get in touch.