Highly regarded full-service property practice acting for a number of household-name clients. Regularly represents national housebuilders, as well as several commercial developers and public sector organisations. Offers additional strength in property-secured lending.
We’re here to help. Our experienced team of commercial development lawyers are on hand to provide practical, focused solutions at all stages of the process. From your initial idea, through to acquisition and site assembly, planning, funding and investment, to the engagement of a construction team and the eventual sales or lettings of properties.
With decades of experience in the field, we manage the interests of developers, buyers, funders, investors, tenants, occupiers, public sector bodies and stakeholders. Our team operates in many sectors of development, including housebuilding, office, retail, manufacturing and industrial, mixed-use, energy, health, leisure and hospitality.
Depending on your specific needs, we tailor multi-disciplinary teams to suit individual project requirements, comprising of specialists in property and real estate, planning, construction, property litigation, corporate and tax, as needed.
You can also access our in-house chartered town planners and plans technicians to provide bespoke assistance with development schemes. And if it’s significant strategic development and regeneration projects you have in mind, we can support on that too.
Whatever your needs, our expert, multi-disciplinary team can help you make your development project a reality, taking care of every detail.
- Advice in relation to choosing the most appropriate vehicle for your development venture, such as LLP, REITs and LPs
- Advice in relation to collaboration and joint venture arrangements
- Advice on infrastructure agreements
- Construction documentation
- Estate set-up advice/choosing the right legal structure for your development
- Negotiation of building/ground leases
- Negotiation of conditional land purchase agreements, options, pre-emptions and planning promotion agreements
- Negotiation of development agreements and funding agreements
- Negotiation of overage/profit share arrangements
- Onward/forward sales and lettings
- Planning advice
- Site assembly and site acquisition, including by compulsory purchase and appropriation
- Tax advice