Jonathan Dickson...is always available to answer any queries we have, giving sensible advice. He is prompt in replying and always provides an answer no matter what the query is, involving colleagues from other disciplines when necessary. The advice is always clear and highlights any risks whilst also considering the commercial aspects of any issue.
Examples of recent projects Jonathan has been involved are:
- Acting for the Land Restoration Trust on complex collaboration agreements for various sites throughout England and Wales with housebuilders, land promoters and local authorities. Recent examples include:
- New Lubbesthorpe, Leicestershire – the acquisition, management and maintenance of 325 acres of open space. This is a large scale greenfield development on the outskirts of Leicester which will ultimately will comprise the development of 4,500 homes
- Prince Philip Park, Bordon – a 2.400 home development by way of a joint venture agreement between Dorchester Regeneration and Taylor Wimpey on the former Ministry of Defence Bordon Garrison.
- Advising on the development agreements and easements arising out of large scale infrastructure projects, such as Triton Knoll Wind Farm DCO, the Viking Link CPO, the Knottingley Power Station DCO, the Thames Tunnel Project DCO and the Maida Vale Flood Elevation Scheme.
- Advising land promoters in relation to the acquisition and disposal of strategic residential development sites. This primarily involves advising on promotion agreements, option agreements and disposals of sites (whether by whole or in phases to residential developers).
- Advising clients in the renewable energy sector, such as on hydro development transactions and battery storage projects.