Ward Hadaway is 'very efficient and can match costs to the funds available'.
It’s a stressful time – for both the insolvent company and the creditors – but we’re here to help. You’ll have access to support from one of the largest insolvency teams in the North. Our specialists have technical expertise and experience from working with national insolvency market leaders including RSM, Mazars and FRP to advising directors of business of all shapes and sizes and acting for secured and unsecured creditors.
Meanwhile, our in-house creditor services team is on hand to advise you on what happens after someone who owes you money has gone into a formal insolvency process. We can help you lodge your claim, advise on the content of Voluntary Arrangement proposals, and help you engage with insolvency practitioners across the UK.
Through every step of the process, we combine honest approachability and strict confidentiality, to give you the full picture and all of the available options.
- Advising businesses, individuals, charities and public sector bodies that find themselves having to deal with companies that are financially distressed or insolvent on the legal and commercial implications as well as putting in place strategies or taking action where appropriate
- Advice to directors and shareholders
- Advice to Insolvency Practitioners
- Advice to secured and unsecured creditors
- Advice to banks, asset-based lenders and private funders
- Advising on claims made by Insolvency Practitioners
- Director disqualification issues
- Restructuring and turnaround advice
- Rights against insolvent companies and their insurers
- Buying and selling businesses and/or assets where the seller is insolvent
- Pursuing or defending claims and litigation arising out of a formal insolvency process
- Enforcement and recovery action
- Tracing services and data intelligence
- Employment searches
- Proxy service
- Wider litigation support
- Free training and presentations
- Assisting with disputed/contested cases
- Applications to set aside and annulments