The Ward Hadaway LLP team comprises specialist partners in a broad range of sector disciplines. Partners are supported by efficient, professional support teams. Client communication at all levels and via all media forms is exceptional. Impressive IT support, especially client collaborative hubs
We also handle data breaches, including advising on the initial response and containment, notification and third party claims.
Our experienced team prides itself on its commercial approach and utilise all forms of dispute resolution, including adjudication, mediation, expert determination and litigation.
And working with our full-service firm, you will also benefit from support from our commercial experts, helping you assess risk and devise strategies to get projects back on track, transition or exit a contract.
- Acting for a Dutch-based IT service provider on claims arising following a pilot study prior to a company-wide roll-out by a multi-national food producer.
- Advising a major provider of outsourcing services regarding termination and step-in rights in connection with a major government agency.
- Acting for a NHS Trust in assessing the cause of delay and a major cost overrun on a key patient administration system and implementing an exit strategy.
- Acting for an IT service provider in defending claims following a major data breach and resulting ICO investigation.
- Acting for a software supplier in a claim for copyright infringement arising from the alteration of file structures to assist data migration from a legacy system.
- Acting for a supplier of website services in defending claims by an on-line retailer following termination of a project to build a new site.
- Acting for an NHS Trust in relation to alleged breach of Licence claims and threatened termination of key IT services.
- Acting for an IT service provider to a London law firm and defending claims following a hack and a resulting claim by a property client to recover a significant loss.