Video: UK Immigration Update
1st June, 2021
Practical tips for navigating recent and forthcoming changes.
Recent months have seen tweaks being made to the rules and requirements of the UK’s post-Brexit immigration system and more changes are on the horizon.
During this webinar, on 26th May, our expert immigration solicitors identified key changes employers should be aware of and provided practical tips and guidance for HR and Management on:
- Registration of EU staff for the EU Settlement Scheme;
- Right to work checks for EU employees post-Brexit;
- Carrying out compliant right to work checks following the withdrawal of the covid-19 concession;
- Introduction of the Graduate Visa and using this to an employer’s advantage; and
- Management of sponsor licences including updated record keeping, advertising and salary requirements for the Skilled Worker visa.
Please note that this briefing is designed to be informative, not advisory and represents our understanding of English law and practice as at the date indicated. We would always recommend that you should seek specific guidance on any particular legal issue.
This page may contain links that direct you to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those sites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.