Ultimately, Ella’s dedication, expertise, and unwavering support made a significant difference in my divorce journey. She empowered me to make informed decisions that were in the best interest of myself and my family
Ella has a wide range of experience in Family Law, which includes the following:
- Advising clients through divorce and civil partnership dissolution proceedings;
- Advising clients in respect of the division of finances on separation including the division of properties, business assets, pensions and income;
- Representing clients through contested financial proceedings including cases where there has been non-disclosure of assets;
- Advising clients in complex private children disputes, including internal relocations and leave to remove applications and cases where there are allegations of domestic abuse resulting in Fact Finding hearings;
- Advising clients in respect of protective orders such as Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders.