Carolyn is a Solicitor in the Planning team and is based in the Newcastle office.
Carolyn advises on all aspects of planning law.
She has particular experience in the following:
- Drafting and negotiation of Section 106 Agreements and Deeds of Variation
- Highways and Public Rights of Way matters
- Town and Village Green issues
- Assets of Community Value
- Compulsory Purchase
- Stopping Up Applications
- Certificates of Lawful Use and Enforcement Notice advice
- Tree Preservation Orders
- Planning Permission and conditions