Ward Hadaway provides us with great legal services that are speedy and proactive. We have used the practice for several land and property transactions and planning services. Information is provided in a timely manner in easy to understand formats describing any risks to the organisation.
Our multi-disciplinary team of legal experts work with national and regional Registered Housing Providers utilising our expertise to provide sensible, practical and pragmatic advice.
Focusing on your specific requirements, we support Registered Providers on all aspects of incorporation, raising finance, restructuring, amalgamation, group structures and growth strategies.
Establishing and embedding good corporate governance is vital but can be complex and can seem overwhelming. We can help you plot a firm course to a structure and a standard that works for you and your organisation, enabling you to grow and prosper in a controlled and well managed way.
We act on behalf of funders to the social housing sector. Our breadth and depth of experience seeing the issues and objectives from both sides of the market means we can utilise sector insights to help achieve the best structure, and most cost-effective, deal for you.
Supporting your organisation’s objectives is our goal. Our experts work across a range of disciplines, including corporate, commercial and property law, consequently you can benefit from our 360-degree view, taking into consideration all perspectives when devising tailored solutions for your organisation.
- Bank funding
- Establishing bespoke companies / vehicles for schemes
- Infrastructure agreement
- Joint ventures
- Social investment bonds
- Bespoke training for the Board, the Senior Management Team and senior staff
- Charity, company and community benefit society law advice
- Company secretarial service
- Formation, incorporation, restructuring, and constitutional advice for Charities, Charitable Incorporated Organisations, Companies Limited by Guarantee and Community Benefit Societies
- Governance review
- Induction and training for new board members
- Intra-group arrangements
- Managing the relationship between Chair, the Board and the Senior Management Team
- Regulatory compliance: Charity Commission, Companies House, FCA, RSH etc.
- Restructuring and asset transfers
- Use of trading subsidiaries