They are very organised. Nothing is too much trouble and they bend over backwards to help.
We’re here to help. When negotiating your way through the planning system feels overwhelming, you can rest assured our team of expert planning lawyers, chartered town planners and technicians will guide you with clarity and pragmatism.
We act for some of Britain’s biggest housebuilders, national retail and leisure chains, large country estates and leading public sector organisations, always delivering tailored advice and solutions. Examples of some of our work can be found here.
From the identification of an opportunity, through to the implementation of a development, we provide a seamless service ready to tackle any situation along the way, supporting you to make the right decisions, whilst ensuring your planning requirements are fulfilled.
- Affordable Housing
- Certificates of Lawful Use
- Climate change
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Environmental Statements
- Estate planning
- Expert witness
- Development plans
- Development Consent Orders
- Habitat Regulation Assessments
- High Court challenges
- Highway / Infrastructure queries
- Judicial review
- Land compensation issues
- Listed buildings/enabling development
- Mining code
- Objections to applications
- Permitted development
- Rights of way
- Section 106, 38, 278, 104 and other related agreements
- Site appraisal
- Transport and Works Act Orders
- Utility development
- Village greens / Common Land
- Wind farms and renewable energy