Ashleigh is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation unit at Ward Hadaway.
- Professional negligence claims against accountants, valuers, solicitors and other professionals.
- Contractual disputes for both small and large commercial organisations, including assisting in a complex, high value multi-party breach of contract claim for an international client.
- Complex disputed debt claims.
- Insurance claims – against brokers and insurers.
- Defamation claims.
- Employment claims falling outside of the remit of the tribunals, acting for commercial organisations and private individuals with respect to breaches of post-termination restrictive covenants.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Actions against trustees for breach of trust.
- Contested probate claims including actions brought under The Inheritance (provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 and claims against deceased persons’ estates on grounds of lack of mental capacity and undue influence, advising private individuals and charities.