Nick Gholkar is exceptional and without his assistance we would not be as successful in getting large strategic sites developed. He just gets on with it!
Property disputes can be a draining experience for all involved and require careful handling to avoid spiralling out of control. Ideally, disputes should be resolved before they start.
We’re here to help. When dealing with a dispute feels overwhelming, you can rest assured our team of specialists will provide you with tailored, timely advice and innovative solutions.
With wide-ranging expertise, tactics, strategies and access to all of the advantages of a full-service law firm, no matter what issue you face, we can mobilise the right expertise and approach to reach a resolution and avoid potential future disputes.
Whether you are an NHS Trust, academy school, local authority or charitable body, we can help you to deal with the important issues promptly and pro-actively, allowing you to concentrate on day-to-day matters in hand.
- Asset management
- Development and option agreement disputes
- Dilapidations disputes (interim and terminal)
- Enforcement of covenants (freehold and leasehold)
- Judicial review
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Leasehold disposal issues
- Possession claims (including adverse possession)
- Professional negligence
- Rent review
- Residential landlord & tenant
- Rights of light/rights of way disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Site assembly
- Tenant insolvency
- Tribunal and court representation
- Valuation disputes (including First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) matters)