EIGHT lawyers have been promoted to the position of Associate at leading North law firm Ward Hadaway.
When a business is in financial crisis or has failed, getting the right advice and getting it quickly makes a world of difference. This applies whether you are a creditor, lender, funder, company director or Insolvency Practitioner.
Our corporate recovery and insolvency team has been helping all parties involved in insolvency matters for many years.
Combining honest approachability and strict confidentiality, we are always available to give clients the true picture and present the options open to them in a range of often difficult situations.
Thanks to the expertise and commercial know-how of our experienced team, we are able to help you take the kind of swift actions needed in situations where time is invariably of the essence.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Advice to banks, asset-based lenders and private funders
- Advice to directors on their duties
- Advice to Insolvency Practitioners
- Claims from Insolvency Practitioners
- Director Disqualification Issues
- Issues surrounding Winding-Up Petitions and Statutory Demands
- Restructuring and Turnaround Advice to you and your company
- Rights Against Insolvent Companies
For professional advice delivered in a timely manner, please get in touch.