Imogen Holland is a highly experienced, pragmatic partner who leads negotiations exceptionally well. She is always prepared to go the extra mile for clients, often working to tight deadlines.
- Advising a bank on various transactions in the healthcare sector, including advising upon the provision of acquisition finance for the acquisition of pharmacy businesses and care homes and development capital for the development of care facilities. Most recently Imogen has lead the team advising upon a £25.3m acquisition and refinancing facility for a bank lending into the healthcare sector.
- Advising upon numerous venture capital funded transactions acting regulating for the principal fund managers of the North East Finance For Business Fund including Rivers Capital Partners and FW Capital. Imogen has advised a number of companies raising finance from the funds and from funders nationally.
- Advising banks upon transactions in the education sector in each of the further and higher education sectors and schools. Imogen has advised a bank in respect of funding with an aggregate value of £126m to a higher education establishment for its development and estate strategy and has advised a bank on revolving capital and term facilities to a further education college for refinancing and estate development.
- Advising the North East Local Enterprise Partnership (NELEP) on funding projects in the North East region and advising local authorities upon capital investment projects. Imogen has recently advised a local authority upon its £6m facility to a local charitable enterprise to allow it to develop a new site in the city.
- Advising a company involved in anaerobic digestion in the raising of funding from business angels, specialist funds and debt providers in various rounds of fund raising.
- Advising Inn Collection Topco Limited and its group in respect of the group’s refinancing, the raising of equity and acquisition finance and the acquisition of new business sites.
- Advising upon the sale of leading agricultural and rural retail business Farmway to Mole Valley Farmers.
- Advising a group in the telecoms sector in respect of the raising of debt and equity finance, the acquisition of companies, disposal of assets and other general corporate matters including the adoption of a growth share scheme and various shareholder transactions.