Ward Hadaway is a leading presence on the public sector side, across health, education and local government.
From Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs) to rural voluntary aided schools, our large, multi-disciplinary team of experts in education law advises schools across England.
With a reputation for high-quality work across a range of specialisms, we provide an in-depth, contemporary working knowledge of education law. We apply our expertise to your unique situation, providing pragmatic advice, and delivering the best solutions for your school.
Examples of our recent work include:-
- Academy conversions and re-brokerages
- Child protection and safeguarding issues
- Clerking Independent Review Panel Hearings
- Clerking School Admission Appeal hearings
- Commercial contracts with third party suppliers and contractors
- Construction contracts and disputes
- Data protection and freedom of information issues
- Employment and HR advice
- First Tier SEN Tribunal Claims
- Fraud investigations
- Governance of schools and academy trusts
- Health and safety
- HR Protect for Schools
- Immigration matters
- Insurance and RPA matters
- Intellectual property
- Parental and third party complaints
- Policies and procedures in schools
- Procurement advice
- Pupil behaviour and school exclusions advice
- School admissions and admissions appeals advice
- School land, property and buildings
- Special educational needs and disability matters
- Regulatory issues
- Trading companies and subsidiaries
And through our popular HR Protect product, our dedicated schools employment team provides fixed cost, monthly access to unlimited HR and employment law advice. The package is popular with schools looking for value, without compromise on quality, in a challenging financial climate. Click here to visit the hub.
So if you’re looking for unparalleled sector knowledge, coupled with added value and a friendly, professional team to work alongside, we’re here to help.