‘A regional law firm with an embedded footprint across the North, the Ward Hadaway LLP team are always extremely approachable and supportive with queries outside of work that they have been or expect to be formally engaged on.’
Our expert real estate finance team provides a dedicated service, focused on all aspects of financing acquisitions, refinancing and development of property, whether as an investment or personally. The team includes specialists in restructuring, insolvency, corporate and tax law, offering an end-to-end service when it comes to property finance.
This enables us to deliver proactive, cost-effective advice on real estate finance transactions whether that’s refinancing, acquisition or development funding. We can also advise on restructuring and recovery solutions.
You’ll benefits from our decades of experience in the built environment and real estate sector, acting for national housebuilders, major developers and retailers, offering a practical understanding of the background to real estate funding transactions, including development funding.
Our network includes major banks and institutional funders, public sector bodies and investment funds, borrowers raising working capital or on the acquisition trail, property investors and developers, venture capital funds and investors.
Whatever your background, we spend time understanding your specific needs and focus on delivering commercial and pragmatic advice to meet them, and always with an eye on your important deadlines.
- Basic secured lending transactions
- Development agreements, building licences and other development arrangements
- Funding structures
- Joint ventures, limited liability partnerships and other investment instructions and tax issues
- Lenders and developers on construction packages
- Loan and security documentation
- Restructuring and insolvency advice
- Reviewing and reporting on title
- The refinancing of existing facilities