Privately-owned companies, listed companies, LLPs, industrial and provident societies, charities, charitable incorporated organisations and community interest companies all have to comply with myriad rules and regulations. They all also have potentially complex constitutional and governance arrangements.
Keeping on top of the external regulatory burden and managing the constitutional arrangements is a job in itself, but often busy executives have neither the time nor in some cases the expertise or resources to devote to the task.
Hard-pressed executives are often too busy concentrating on running the business to give the sometimes routine and sometimes complex issues the attention they need.
This is where our company secretarial service can provide the solution.
Our experienced line-up of lawyers are well versed in providing the right kind of company secretarial support where and when businesses need it most covering both the constitution and regulatory issues.
We can not only provide guidance on management of shareholder and director issues but also keep you up to date with changes in legislation and regulations which affect the running of your business so that you can concentrate on the essentials.
Our extensive range of services includes:
- Advice on compliance with the UK Corporate Governance Code and other corporate governance regimes for specific types of corporate entities
- Advice to plcs on compliance with the listing rules and Takeover Code
- Board and committee meeting support
- Creating suitable standing orders and codes of conduct for boards and committees
- Dealing with shareholder issues, advice on the holding of meetings and issuing shares, including liaising with Registrars for plcs
- Provision of a bespoke company secretarial service
- Updating businesses on regulatory changes relevant to them
For more information on how our services could help your company, please get in touch.