Your business has been identified as one the North East’s fastest growing companies in this year’s Fastest 50 Awards – congratulations!
Each year Ward Hadaway, in partnership with The Journal, objectively compiles a list of the top 50 privately-owned and profitable organisations that have seen the largest average annual growth rate in their turnover based on a three year period. Based on figures taken from Companies House, your business appears on that list.
This October, the Fastest 50 list will be published in The Journal where we will also announce the winners of four awards:
- Fastest growing small business
- Fastest growing medium business
- Fastest growing large business
- Overall fastest growing business for 2021
Growing businesses are the lifeblood of the economy and we want their efforts to be recognised and celebrated on a wider scale, which is exactly what the Fastest 50 does.
Links to the Fastest 50 criteria, as well as further information about the background and history of the awards can be found further down this page.
What happens next
- Verify your figures – to ensure our data is accurate, please confirm if the figures contained in the email issued are correct. Additionally, if you would like the organisation name to be different (e.g. if there is a trading name which is more appropriate to appear in the list) we are happy to change it. Please note, if we do not receive a response we will proceed using the public data we have.
- Option to opt out – we understand that outlooks have changed over the last year, so if you do not want your business to feature in the Fastest 50 list, we completely understand. Simply let us know.
- Marketing – we will be in touch over the coming weeks in relation to marketing, such as to obtain a copy of your logo and business description, as well as to share a media pack so that your business can promote its appearance in the list. If there is a specific contact at your organisation you would like us to liaise with about marketing, please let us know.
- Awards announcement & list publication – the winners of Fastest 50 and the full list will be printed in The Journal and published online and on social media on Wednesday 13th October. This will give you the opportunity to see where your business has ranked in the list, and if it has won one of the award categories.
- Additional profile raising for your business – once Fastest 50 has been published, our campaign continues with weekly articles in The Journal featuring a limited number of businesses from the Fastest 50 list. These articles aim to showcase informative stories of growth, innovation and success from both before and during these challenging times, and provide a great opportunity to raise the profile of your business. One of us will shortly be in touch with you to find out more about the business, and to see if this opportunity is of interest to you.
If you have any queries at all about Fastest 50 or would like to discuss things further, please contact Steph Gajic, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0787 267 3918.