Ward Hadaway LLP provides an expert legal opinion but in a time where contact has clearly been challenging have made every effort to support and understand our business. The invaluable advice on ancillary work, means as an advisor they have developed a rounded view of the activities ongoing within our business, leaving them best placed to provide the advice we require.
We’re always here to help. Our specialist team understand the array of regulators and enforcement authorities out there and provide you with straightforward guidance to make sure you understand and manage risk, and remain compliant.
Should things go wrong, our highly experienced regulatory experts can step in at a moment’s notice and provide exactly the support you need, when you need it.
As you would expect from a Top 100 Law Firm, we understand effective defence of a full range of criminal, regulatory and enforcement matters and have a well-earned reputation for providing a high quality service to clients facing these types of diverse and testing issues.
We will support you through all stages of proceedings, from investigation management through representation at formal interviews (including interviews under caution) and before any court or tribunal.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills investigations
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Environmental crime
- Health and Safety
- Health and Safety investigations
- Corporate manslaughter / gross negligence manslaughter investigations
- Bespoke training
- Compliance issues
- Crisis management
- Defending regulatory prosecutions
- Environmental health and food safety issues
- Evaluating forthcoming legislation
- Fatal and serious injury accidents
- HM Revenue & Customs investigations
- Non-Publicly Funded Criminal Defence
- Road Traffic offences / Traffic Commissioners
- Serious Fraud and financial crime investigations
- Trading Standards investigations