Principal partners I have worked with are Mark Whitehead and Matt Cormack. Both Matt and Mark are involved in all aspects of our relationship and transactions, and are extremely hands on. Having this level of senior involvement really helps progress the matters at hand. Both Matt and Mark are adept at focusing in on the key issues and providing diligent advice in a manner that benefits both their clients, but also the progress of the particular transaction as a whole.
Our partner-led team of commercial lawyers combine expert technical advice with industry experience to deliver clear, pragmatic, and creative solutions that get results.
Our experienced commercial solicitors build close working relationships with high-profile clients across the UK and beyond, from large international groups and listed businesses, through to ambitious fast-growth SMEs and in-house legal teams.
As your trusted partner, our contract lawyers work alongside your teams to navigate you through a wide range of legal agreements. Whether you’re seeking to complete on a major commercial contract or require specialist advice on a niche area of law, our contract law solicitors are here to help.
Expertise on international issues, such as cross border trade, is also on hand thanks to our global network of partners due to our Geneva Group International (GGI) membership.
- Advertising and marketing agreements
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Bribery Act and Modern Slavery Act compliance and contractual provisions
- BYOD terms
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements
- Commercial due diligence
- Confidentiality agreements
- Consumer contracts
- Contract law training
- Data protection agreements
- e-commerce agreements
- Framework agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Guarantee and indemnities
- Hire agreements
- International and cross-border contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Logistics agreements
- Managed Services agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Online trading terms
- Outsourcing agreements
- Privacy and cookie notices/policies
- Purchasing agreements
- Remote access agreements
- Reseller agreements
- Sale of Goods and Services Agreements
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Software Agreements (including subscription terms, cloud product terms, EULAs, support and maintenance Agreements)
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Transitional Services Agreements
- Website design and development Agreements
- Website hosting and maintenance Agreements