Sarah has experience in:
- Advising the Land Trust on its acquisition of strategic public open space at numerous residential developments across the UK.
- Advising a national company on the grant of a lease of new headquarters with an annual rent of £1.5 million and a landlord contribution of £1 million towards extensive refurbishment works.
- Acting for a variety of commercial lenders, with a total loan value of over £25 million for the work undertaken in 2019.
- Acting for Canal & River Trust, a registered charity, in dealing with its property portfolio.
- Acting for local authorities on strategic acquisitions, including:
- the acquisition of land as part of a £1.5 million highways improvement programme;
- lettings for various retail schemes forming an important part of the authority’s property income stream;
- Advising a large regional company on a £31 million refinance of its property portfolio;
- Providing property support on corporate transactions.