I have known Andrew Evans for many years, and he has a very personal approach with clients, which is well received. This, together with his knowledge and experience, means more often then not, the clients have received very good advice and service.
So when you see change on the horizon or a commercial opportunity to develop, you want legal experts at your fingertips who understand your world. We’re here to help.
From tenancy and partnership agreements to land sales, diversification projects and property projects, we’re on your side. We work with clients including individuals, small to large family businesses, owner-occupier farms, tenants and estates. And we’ll get to know you and your enterprise through our hands-on approach, visiting your premises and seeing your business in action.
With legal expertise in rural affairs spanning decades and a network of connections including banking specialists, land agents and rural resource professionals, we bring together bespoke, multi-disciplinary teams tailored to your specific needs.
We work with clients including individuals, small to large family businesses, owner-occupier farms, tenants and estates and offer particular expertise in rural property, mines and minerals.
- Farm and estate sales and purchases
- Country house sales and purchases
- Mines, minerals and waste
- Farming and agricultural business companies and partnerships formation
- Estate management
- Renewable energy projects
- Argicultural tenancies including landlord and tenant issues
- Secured lending
- Farm business tenancy and contract farming agreements
- Option and promotion agreements in respect of land with development potential