The Government released draft legislation this month in the form of The Employment Rights (Amendment, Revocation and Transitional Provision) Regulations 2023 to implement significant changes to holiday rights under the Working Time Regulations (WTR).
Heather has experience with :
- Assisting in the preparation of and attended a week long Employment Tribunal Hearing in London, obtaining a successful outcome.
- Providing support to businesses to put clear structures and contractual documents in place.
- Day to day employment related queries
- Managing disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence and other internal processes
- Settlement negotiations and agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Redundancy processes