As you start to dust off the Christmas decorations and excitement for the festive season builds, conversations in the office turn to the plans for the office Christmas party.
Charlotte has experience in dealing with a broad range of employment matters including:
- Advising on the handling of sensitive and complex grievances including allegations of gross misconduct against a number of senior executives in relation to sexual harassment claims
- Providing strategic advice on large restructuring exercises, redundancies and collective consultation obligations
- Successfully negotiating the exit of director level employees from a range of clients across multiple sectors
- Advising a large ink manufacturer on a significant staff re-organisation, redundancy process and variation to terms
- Advising on a number of complex TUPE transfers for a variety of clients, including advice on disputed transfers, and pre transfer redundancy consultations
- Drafting directors’ service agreements