Jeremy is an Associate in our property litigation team in Newcastle.
Jeremy has considerable specialist experience in property litigation, undertaking work for a range of clients including developers, local authorities, national retailers, housing associations, investor clients and commercial occupiers.
His work includes portfolio management including lease renewals, rent reviews, obtaining possession, specific performance claims, landlord and tenant issues and dilapidations.
Jeremy also advises on a wide range of issues relating to agricultural land.
- Advising on land assembly issues involving the removal of tenants, issues of ownership of land including adverse possession and rights of way
- Acting for landlords and tenants with regard to disputes concerning breaches of covenants in leases, including forfeiture, claims for damages and applications for relief from forfeiture
- Advising local authorities on rights of way
- Alienation issues, including consents to assignment and underletting and the unreasonable withholding of consent and issues arising from this
- Specific performance claims
- Advising on issues relating to agricultural land including termination of tenancies, succession issues and arbitrations