Ward Hadaway has been shortlisted for being pioneers of innovation in the 2019 Manchester Legal Awards.
The changing healthcare landscape is presenting doctors, dentists and other healthcare practitioners with unprecedented challenges.
Healthcare practices need their advisers to understand the pressures they are under and help them respond to these challenges.
The Healthcare Practices team at Ward Hadaway is able to draw on the extensive expertise and experience of the firm’s health practice to provide a full legal service to GPs, dentists, pharmacists, opticians and other healthcare practitioners.
Our lawyers’ expertise in health matters is nationally recognised, and our understanding of issues affecting healthcare practitioners is second to none.
Our service includes advice on:
- Acquisitions and sales of practices
- Advice on primary care contracting and performers list issues
- CQC registration
- Employment and HR support
- Formation of GP provider bodies and federations
- GP-led commissioning
- Incorporation of practices
- Joint ventures and collaborative working
- Mergers of practices
- Partnership and expense sharing agreements
- Partnership disputes
- Practice mergers
- Property law
- Regulatory issues
- Retirement planning and succession arrangements
- Tendering for NHS work
For more details on how we can help your practice, please get in touch.
We have produced a factsheet on safeguarding issues in GP practices for the Family Doctor Association. To access the guide, please click here.