Indepth knowledge of all legal issues, in particular with regards to data protection and GDPR makes them unique.
To add to this complexity, healthcare organisations are faced with the twin legal obligations of releasing official information and protecting personal and confidential information. When these two obligations clash, the law can sometimes seem particularly difficult to interpret.
There’s no denying data protection is a difficult area of law to navigate, but our expert team of specialists will focus on the details, and guide you through the process, taking a risk-based approach to your specific case.
The legal landscape can feel overwhelming. If you need help and support to clarify your obligations and protect your data and your organisation, we’re here to help.
- Access to health records
- Agreements with suppliers
- Camera surveillance
- Controller, processor, joint controller assessments
- Data protection impact assessments
- Data sharing
- Disclosures to third parties
- Environmental information
- Freedom of Information
- Information Commissioner’s assessments and investigations
- International transfers
- Policies, procedures and other compliance documentation
- Privacy notices
- Processor supply chains
- Subject access requests and other individual requests
- Third party requests by police or others