Could the former King of Spain, living in Abu Dhabi, be sued in the Courts of England and Wales by a Danish international businesswoman who resides in Monaco and has a home in England?
Sam has experience advising in respect of a wide range of commercial disputes, including:
- Breach of contract claims
- Employment claims which fall outside the remit of the Tribunals, including breach of confidence and breaches of post-termination restrictions
- Disputes arising from corporate transactions
- Judicial review proceedings
- Pursuing applications for injunctive relief and contempt of court in the High Court