You may be selling your business, but what are key considerations you need to make about the properties involved?
Laura’s specialisms include:
- Advising on leasehold transactions for both landlords and tenants.
- Acquisition and disposals (via private treaty or auction) of industrial, office, leisure and mixed use schemes.
- Institutional and peer to peer lenders in respect of providing finance for existing property portfolios, investment acquisitions and/or development finance.
- Advising insolvency practitioners on the property aspects of a pre-pack administration/liquidation and selling distressed assets by way of trustee in bankruptcy, liquidator, administrator and/or LPA receiver.
- Acquiring land for development purposes along with any ancillary infrastructure agreements.
Canal & River Trust is one of her key clients resulting in experience advising a large landowning charity on the management, growth and rationalisation of its estate.