Kirsty’s recent cases include:
- Acting in a number of high value and highly contentious partnership disputes, including the dissolution and winding up of a property management business, the settlement of a long running family partnership dispute involving a large residential property portfolio, and a commercial dispute concerning profits arising from LED advertising at Premier League football matches where we obtained an excellent result at trial.
- Acting for a defendant company in relation to claims of breach of copyright and breach of database right contained in engineering drawings and technical information.
- Acting for a chemical manufacturer in a breach of contract claim in respect of plant and equipment installed by a supplier that fell short of contractual obligations, resulting in substantial losses.
- Acting for Newcastle International Airport Ltd in its high profile professional negligence claim against a national law firm.
- Involvement in a number of cases which have involved mediation, as well as cases which proceed to a contested trial.