This page is the home of this year's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme for charities; a training programme by Ward Hadaway for HR and employment teams working for charities.
Katie’s experience includes:
- Providing support to growing businesses to put clear structures and contractual documents in place
- Advising on the handling of sensitive grievances concerning senior management
- Providing strategic advice on large restructuring exercises, redundancies and collective consultation obligations
- Conducting an investigation into allegations of gross misconduct against a chief executive following a whistleblowing complaint
- Representing employer clients in claims before the employment tribunal and employment appeal tribunal
- Undertaking a secondment within a public sector organization working closely with its HR team to support on staffing issues