He has a wealth of knowledge and he extends his availability to ensure our needs are met when they arise.
Edward’s experience includes:
- Successfully defending a discrimination claim at an Employment Tribunal hearing which was listed for 20 days;
- Successfully defending an Employment Tribunal discrimination claim valued at over £2 million;
- Successfully representing a Chief Executive in a claim of constructive unfair dismissal against one of the largest private equity companies in the world;
- Closing the final salary pension scheme of a Plc;
- Successfully preventing calls for industrial action by a Trade Union including through obtaining interim injunctions;
- Advising a multi-channel retailer on a national restructure affecting 5 sites including redundancies and changes to terms and conditions of employment of retained employees;
- Advising on the outsourcing of a payroll function for over 100,000 employees; and
- Obtaining an injunction to prevent an ex-employee acting in breach of restrictive covenants.