The next stage of the government's aim to improve the energy efficiency of commercial property in England and Wales is just around the corner.
Matters on which Christina has most recently acted include:
- Acting on behalf of the landlord in connection with new office lettings at Leeds Dock, Leeds
- Advising a pension fund on the property aspects of a £7 million facility for a residential development
- Advising a high street bank in connection with a multi- million pound refinance of a large mixed-use property portfolio
- Assisting with the negotiation and settlement of a 25 year lease of film and television studios
- Advising a large international company on a 10 year lease of its new London headquarters