Christina is a director in the Real Estate team at Ward Hadaway.
Since qualifying as a solicitor in 2008, she has acted for a wide range of commercial property clients including property developers, commercial lenders, office occupiers and national retail operators.
Christina specialises in landlord and tenant work and has advised both landlords and tenants in the negotiation and settlement of leases as well as lease assignments, lease variations, surrenders, renewals and underlettings.
In addition, Christina also has extensive experience advising high street and institutional lenders on all forms of real estate finance including investment portfolios and development finance as well as advising clients in connection with freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals.
Matters on which Christina has most recently acted include:
- Acting on behalf of the landlord in connection with new office lettings at Leeds Dock, Leeds
- Advising a pension fund on the property aspects of a £7 million facility for a residential development
- Advising a high street bank in connection with a multi- million pound refinance of a large mixed-use property portfolio
- Assisting with the negotiation and settlement of a 25 year lease of film and television studios
- Advising a large international company on a 10 year lease of its new London headquarters