Procurement law update
28th January 2021
This webinar is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public sector procurement has rarely featured higher in the news agenda than over the last year. So it is good timing as we enter the new year that we will be running our annual procurement and contracting law update, taking you through the key legal factors you need to be of aware of when working in procurement within the public sector. The webinar will be held at 10am on Thursday 28th January 2021.
We will cover a wide range of subjects, which in current circumstances is an even faster moving environment than normal. We will therefore further clarify topics as we approach the date, but broad areas are likely to include:
- The latest position and impact of Brexit from a procurement and contracting perspective
- Latest case law
- The law on ongoing and new procurements
- What will happen to frameworks?
- Which case law will apply?
- Application of latest guidance
- Contract best practice
- PFI and outsourcing contract guidance and review
- Claims for additional COVID-19 and/or Brexit related costs
By clicking 'Book your place', you agree to our Events Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or would like further information regarding this or any of our other events please contact Helen Almond by email on email@example.com