Ward Hadaway has announced the promotion of 13 lawyers across the firm to recognise the great talent within the business.
The Partner-led Social Housing Group acts for both large and small Registered Providers throughout the North of England and the Midlands.
We are experts on:
- Anti Social Behaviour and other Breach of tenancy
- Bespoke and General Legal training for housing management
- Boundary and Party Wall Act disputes
- Disrepair litigation
- Equality, Human Rights and Vulnerability Advice
- Gas servicing access
- HCA regulation
- Leasehold disputes
- Policy and Procedure
- Possession proceedings against all levels of tenure
- Recovery of rent
- Service Charge disputes and Rent Review including Tribunal representation
We also offer fixed price support packages to help with leasehold management. For more details, please click here.
For further information on any of our services, check out our social housing brochure or get in touch.