THE Leeds office of leading North law firm Ward Hadaway has been shortlisted for four industry awards.
Ensuring you have the right IT in place for current and future demands whilst keeping a lid on costs is a difficult balance to achieve, particularly within the procurement framework of many organisations in the public arena.
From an early stage, you’ll need a contract which manages risks appropriately and delivers an effective remedy if things don’t go to plan.
What’s more, the ever-increasing proliferation of data, the need to ensure that information about users, employees and partners is kept secure and the legal restrictions on data export and processing mean that getting it wrong can seriously damage an organisation’s reputation, as well as leading to some hefty fines.
Our expert Information Technology team is able to steer you along the right path with a practical, commercial approach.
We can offer you a wealth of experience, acting for a range of public sector customers of IT as well as IT suppliers and developers.
We have significant experience of cloud-provision of software, platforms and IT infrastructure as well as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and apps.
As well as the technical side of things, we can also give you expert advice on IT procurement issues and processes within the public sector.
When it comes to data protection and privacy, we have some of the country’s leading experts in the field to keep you right up to speed with current thinking and help you to steer clear of potential pitfalls.
We can also advise on business continuity and disaster recovery contracts.
You may even need advice on exiting a contract, should the worst happen.
And in an area which can become bogged down with jargon and technical terms, we work hard to give you the best advice in plain English.
Our services include advice on:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) agreements and policies
- Cloud licensing – software (SaaS), platform (PaaS), infrastructure (IaaS)
- Database and database schema licensing
- Disaster recovery (DR)/Business continuity planning (BCP) agreements
- Hardware acquisition and maintenance agreements
- Managed services agreements
- Software and app licences
- Software and hardware maintenance and support agreements
- Software, web or app development agreements
- Telecoms customer and network agreements
- White labelling agreements
For more information on how we can make IT work for your organisation, please get in touch.