LAW firm Ward Hadaway has retained its place on one of the most important NHS frameworks in the country.
Recent years have seen a dramatic rise in the number of clinical negligence claims initiated against both the NHS and private sectors.
These cases can be fraught with difficulty, extremely sensitive and often involve significant sums.
NHS organisations faced with such claims need the confidence, support and expertise of an experienced law firm with a long track record of working in the sector.
Our specialist healthcare team contains some of the leading national authorities on clinical negligence issues and has a history of advising organisations from across the NHS on dealing with claims.
We are here to support you and your organisation every step of the way, from initial response through to hearings.
We provide legal support to more than 70 NHS Trusts across England, from the Scottish Borders to Cornwall
We are also:
- members of the legal panel chosen to provide advice on clinical liability cases to NHS Resolution and 15 other leading health bodies, including the Care Quality Commission, the Human Tissue Authority and the Professional Standards Authority
- one of only 11 firms nationwide also named on the legal panel to provide advice to the same organisations on regulatory, health and disciplinary matters
- part of the NHS Shared Business Services Legal Services Framework
- part of the North of England CCG Legal Services Framework
- members of the legal panel for HealthTrust Europe
In addition to dealing with ongoing clinical negligence cases with tact and sensitivity, we also frequently lecture and hold workshops for our clients on the best means of managing (and avoiding) such claims.
For further information on how we can help you, please get in touch.